- Developed for K-12 teachers
- Competitive Pricing of $310 per credit for a cohort of 5 or more teachers per district
- 100% Online (Limited face-to-face course options also available)
- Eight-week and/or sixteen-week sessions during the academic year
- Six-week sessions during the summer
- Start dates in August, October, January, March, and May
- Requires signed School District partnership agreement with Clarke University
Sessions begin in August, October, January, March, and June.
Benefits of the GOLD Program
- Offers quality and convenience
- Earn a full Master of Arts in Education (MAE) degree in a span of two to seven years
- Financial Aid is available to students enrolled in the MAE program
School District Partnerships
Participation in the program requires a signed School District partnership agreement with Clarke University. Employees of the following school districts are eligible for the program pricing if a minimum cohort of 5 students is enrolled from their district:
- Dubuque Community School District
- Western Dubuque Community School District
- East Dubuque Community School District
Clarke University is looking to expand partnerships with other school districts. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to explore developing a partnership between Clarke and your school district.
If you teach in a district not listed above, you may enroll in Clarke’s Online MAE program.