Enrollment and Degree Verifications
Clarke University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted online or by mail.
National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
My Clarke Resources
The University Registrar:
- Maintains academic records of all current Clarke students and alumni
- Issues official transcripts and reports of academic records
- Coordinates the registration of all students
- Prepares and publishes class and examination schedules
- Schedules classes into space available
- Administers faculty regulations relating to the removal of academic deficiencies incurred in the university and in compliance with probation and re-admission requirements
As the office authorized to issue official transcripts, to certify enrollment and attendance of students, the awarding of degrees, and other matters of record, the Registrar has an important mission in the operation of the university. The Registrar has the responsibility to maintain timely and accurate records of academic progress and accomplishments of its students, while maintaining the privacy and security of those records.
The Office of the Registrar places service to students and faculty first among its priorities.