Data Request Form
Still not finding what you’re looking for? Follow the link below to fill out a data request form.
The major function of the Office of Institutional Research (OIR) is to support the decision-making at Clarke University by collecting, analyzing, and sharing information. Strategic planning and program assessment are two major processes we support.
Our roles include, but are not limited to,
- Collecting and maintaining information on students, faculty, applicants, programs, resources and alumni;
- Analyzing collected data;
- Contributing to external reports of institutional statistics (e.g., IPEDS, HLC)
- Reporting on data internally for use in decision-making (data, trends, projections);
- Maintaining the ORI web site with current information; and
- Responding in a timely manner to specific information requests
Clarke’s new hire: Director of Institutional Research