Regular Semester Hours (begin Mon. Aug. 22)
Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. CST
Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST
Saturday, noon – 6 p.m. CST
Sunday, noon – 11 p.m. CST
We are able to assist you virtually. See below for several ways to contact library staff.
How to contact library staff:
- email@example.com all library staff will see this
- You can email individual staff members
- Microsoft Teams
- In the chat feature, find Jamie Byerly, Susanne Leibold, or Jenny Parker to begin a chat, or phone session.
- Here: http://libguides.clarke.edu. If available, there will be a chat box under the “Ask a Librarian!” heading.
The Nicholas J. Schrup Library provides resources and services to support the curricular and personal information needs of the Clarke University community. The library’s role is first and foremost an educational one, teaching community members to find, evaluate, and use information efficiently and effectively, and to foster and encourage lifelong learning.
Clarke University has been blessed with a Heritage Edition of The Saint John’s Bible. The volumes are on display in the library. Stop by and see this one of a kind item.
Also Housed in the Library
- Archives – by appointment (563) 588-6580
- Instructional Resource Center
- Joan Lingen, Provost Emerita and Professor Emerita
- Margaret Mann Academic Resource Center (MARC)
- Music Library
- Margaret Mann Classroom
- Mississippi Room
- Bob Wahlert’s Office
- Lingen Technology Commons
- Compass and Career Services