Effective April 2, 2020
The library is open by appointment only.
If you need assistance, you can email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment to check out books or other materials.
We are also able to assist you virtually if you are not needing library materials. See below for several ways to contact library staff.
How to contact library staff:
- firstname.lastname@example.org all library staff will see this
- You can email individual staff members
- Here: http://libguides.clarke.edu. If available, there will be a chat box under the “Ask a Librarian!” heading.
- Microsoft Teams
- In the chat feature, find Jamie Byerly, Susanne Leibold, or Jenny Parker to begin a chat, or phone session.
The Nicholas J. Schrup Library provides resources and services to support the curricular and personal information needs of the Clarke University community. The library’s role is first and foremost an educational one, teaching community members to find, evaluate, and use information efficiently and effectively, and to foster and encourage lifelong learning.
Clarke University has been blessed with a Heritage Edition of The Saint John’s Bible. The volumes are on display in the library. Stop by and see this one of a kind item.
Also Housed in the Library
- Archives – by appointment (563) 588-6580
- Instructional Resource Center
- Joan Lingen, Provost Emerita and Professor Emerita
- Margaret Mann Academic Resource Center (MARC)
- Music Library
- Margaret Mann Classroom
- Mississippi Room
- Bob Wahlert’s Office
- Lingen Technology Commons
- Compass and Career Services