The human resources office is responsible for promoting a high-quality, responsive work environment that supports the university’s mission for education and service.
It is our goal to:
- Provide leadership in the balance of the employer’s interest with those of employees;
- Lead policy application and compliance and to administer resolution processes in a manner that is fair, flexible, and effective;
- Encourage diversity through equitable treatment;
- Process accurate and timely payroll;
- Administer benefit plans consistent with plan documents;
Human resources is an office in the business and finance division of Clarke University.
Interested in applying at Clarke?
Clarke University is committed to fostering a welcoming campus community that celebrates the unique contributions of each person and promotes an inclusive learning environment. To this end, we strive to respect diversity, practice inclusion and seek equity. View a list of the current openings at Clarke University!