Order your Transcript
First-time users are prompted to create an account.
Clarke University has contracted with Parchment to provide transcript ordering and electronic delivery of PDF transcripts. PDF transcripts can be sent through an encrypted and secure service to any valid email address (another college or university, third-party recipient or themselves). Current students, former students and alumni can request a PDF transcript online anytime and from virtually anywhere. For customer service, please visit the Parchment Help Center.
If you need your transcript quickly it is recommended that you choose the PDF delivery option. PDF transcripts are official transcripts. However, please be aware that when sending a PDF transcript to yourself, it cannot then be forwarded to a different email address. Forwarding a PDF transcript makes it unofficial. If your transcript is going to a third party, you should have it sent directly to their email address, this ensures that the transcript will still be considered an official University document.
Transcripts are $10.00 each, payment must be made by debit or credit card.
Advantages to ordering Transcripts Online
- 24/7 access. Place an order anytime and from anywhere.
- Fast service. PDF Transcripts are sent same business day if ordered by 2:00 p.m.
- Easy checking. Look on-line 24/7 to check the status of your order or view your order history.
- Communication channel. An e-mail is sent each time there is a status change in the transcript order. From receipt of the order to notice when the transaction is completed, the student/alumni is automatically notified each step of the way.
- Professional application services (such as LSAC and AMCAS) accept PDF transcripts from Clarke University.
Students and alumni assume responsibility for the following:
- Ensuring the recipient can and will accept the chosen method of transcript delivery.
- Providing the correct mailing address and/or email address.
- Meeting the recipient’s deadlines for submission of the transcript.
- Ensuring that the recipient opens any electronic transcript within 30 days.
- Current students – check that your most current grades are included by viewing your unofficial transcript in CU hub. Transcripts may be ordered pending the posting of grades or your degree.
Important information to know:
- Transcript orders are not accepted by e-mail, fax, phone or in-person.
- Printed transcripts are not available the same day.
- Transcripts may be picked up only by the student or by the person listed on the order form. A photo I.D. must be presented.
- A transcript will not be processed unless all outstanding obligations to Clarke University are cleared.
- Transcripts ordered for pickup and not picked up will be held for 30 days and then are no longer available.
- If you are a current or former undergraduate Clarke University student requesting admission to a Clarke University graduate program, then you do not need to order a transcript. The Office of Graduate Studies has access to view transcripts.