Learning Today. Leading Tomorrow.Apply Today!
Online Master of Arts in Education
Become a teacher leader in your district with the MAE instructional leadership emphasis. Our quality online format provides coursework that ensures both convenience and collaboration within a community of learners. Faculty are committed to your success and making your online experience personal and rewarding. This format provides teachers the option of earning a master’s degree that offers quality and convenience in a cost-effective manner.
- 36 credit hours
- Can be completed in as little as two years
- 100% online MAE
- Eight-week sessions during the academic year
- Six-week session during the summer
- Most courses are taught by respected full-time faculty
- Faculty has extensive experience in classroom and online education
- Quality Matters professional curriculum standards
Sessions begin in August, October, January, March, and June.