Please note that both options can be pursued simultaneously.
People on campus have different reporting responsibilities and different expectations regarding confidentiality. All faculty, staff, and Resident Assistants are required to report Title IX violations to the Title IX Coordinator (information about this process is listed in the “Report an Incident” section). However, the following people aren’t required to report and can offer you confidentiality, reporting options, and advice without any obligation to report unless you want them to.
- Counseling Services, Stoltz Student Life Wing, Mary Frances Hall, (563)588-8140
- Health Services, Lower Level Mary Josita Hall, (563)588-6374
- Campus Ministry, Stoltz Student Life Wing, Mary Frances Hall, (563)588-8192
- Equity Advocates:
- Regina Boarman, Associate Professor of Social Work, (563)588-6583
- Casey Tauber, Assistant Director of Athletics, (563)588-6397
- Riverview Center, local rape crisis center, 2600 Dodge Street, Dubuque
FREE Services and 24 Hour Sexual Assault Hotline, (888)557-0310