Congratulations on choosing Clarke University! Below is a list of resources to help you on your graduate school path.
Need to Know Resources
- Parking & Permits
- Campus Map
- Student ID
To make an appointment for your ID photo, contact Lynn Hanson at email@example.com or (563)588-6313.
- Campus Store (buy your books)
- Library Location and Hours
- Kehl Center & Gym Hours
- Moodle (online course work & assignments)
- MyInfo (view my bill, register for classes, see class schedule, see grades, program evaluations)
- Commuter Lounge
- Tech Support (free Microsoft software)
- Dining Options
- Where can I get a cup of coffee?
- On Campus
- Vending machines in Commuter Lounge in CBH and lower level of the library.
- Verena Street brewed coffee and hot water for tea at the Welcome desk in the Atrium.
- Brewed coffee and flavored cappuccino machines in Café 1843 and Whitlow Campus Store.
- Off Campus
- On Campus
Financial Aid and Student Accounts
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plans
- Student Card
- Student Accounts
- Pay your bill through MyInfo. Log in as a student, select “View Bill” or “Make a Payment” under the Financial Information section.
- Employer Reimbursement
- To set up your payment plan for employer reimbursement, log into MyInfo and click “View Bill or Make a Payment” under Financial Information.
- In the yellow bar at the top of the screen, click on “Payment Plans” and select “Employer Reimbursement.” This will allow you 30 days after grades are posted to make payment. You will also automatically receive a grade report to your mailing address after grades have been posted.
- If you need a statement before grades are posted: log into MyInfo and click “View Bill or Make a Payment” under Financial Information. Then, view your latest statement.
- If you have questions, please contact Student Accounts at (563)588-6699.