Congratulations on choosing Clarke University! Below is a list of resources to help you on your graduate school path.
- Grad Student Checklist
- Initial Log-in to Clarke Email/Accounts
- Add email to your iPhone | Android Phone
- Accessing Moodle/MyInfo/Clarke Email
- Textbooks (Campus Store)
- Parking & Permits and Parking FAQs
Your Clarke Accounts
- Moodle – Engage in online course work & upload assignments
- MyInfo – View your bill, set up payment plan, search for classes, register for classes, see class schedule, see grades, program evaluations, etc.
- The Source – Browse student organizations, campus events, etc.
- Clarke ID Card
- If you are in a program that does not offer a face-to-face orientation, and if you would like to obtain a Clarke ID card for access to the Clarke library, fitness facilities, and more, please schedule an appointment with Lynn Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (563)588-6313. MSW, DNP, and DPT students will all get their Clarke IDs at their face-to-face orientation.
- You can find your Clarke ID number on the first page of your program evaluation in MyInfo
- When you put Clarke funds on your Clarke ID card (not as part of a meal plan), the money rolls over from semester to semester and you always have the option of getting the money back off your card at any time.
- Tech Support/Help Desk
- Recommended PC Requirements
- Support Articles
- Download Free Microsoft Office
- Printing | Printing Polices | Wireless Printing from Personal Device
Financial Aid and Billing
- Financial Aid
- Student Accounts (Billing/Payment Plans)
- Clarke ID Card
- Employer Reimbursement
- To set up your payment plan for employer reimbursement, log into MyInfo and click “View Bill or Make a Payment” under Financial Information.
- In the yellow bar at the top of the screen, click on “Payment Plans” and select “Employer Reimbursement.” This will allow you 30 days after grades are posted to make payment. You will also automatically receive a grade report to your mailing address after grades have been posted.
- If you need a statement before grades are posted: log into MyInfo and click “View Bill or Make a Payment” under Financial Information. Then, view your latest statement.
- If you have questions, please contact Student Accounts at (563)588-6699.
- Graduate Housing (On Campus)
- Weekend Program Housing Accommodations (On Campus)
- Dubuque-Area Housing (Off Campus)
Academic Resources and Support
- The Marc (Academic Resource Center)
- Writing Center
- Library Location and Hours and Library Resources
- Accommodation Services
- Academic Calendar | Academic Catalog
- Registrar Forms (Class Add/Drop/Withdrawal, etc.)
- Student Services Directory
- Campus Map
- Kehl Center & Fitness Center Hours
- Commuter Lounge
- Dining Options
- Career Services
- Mother’s Room (Lactation Room) – CBH 329C
- Verena Street brewed coffee and hot water for tea at the Welcome desk in the Atrium
- Brewed coffee and flavored cappuccino machines in Café 1843 and Whitlow Campus Store
- Vending machines or Keurig (Bring your own K-cup) in Commuter Lounge in CBH and lower level of the library
- Keurig in the MARC (Library) – Bring your own K-cup
- Off-Campus Coffee Shops
Featured Study/Break Rooms
- Commuter Lounge
- Rare Book Room (Library)
- Jimmy’s Place (top floor of Marie Miske Center for Science Inquiry)
- The MARC (Library)