Congratulations on being accepted to Clarke University! Below is some important information you will need to know to prepare for your first term as a Clarke University graduate student.
STEP 1: SET UP YOUR CLARKE ACCOUNTS
Note: If you already have a Clarke email set up, you can disregard the instructions below for initial log-in.
To login to your Clarke email account:
- Navigate to Clarke’s home page: clarke.edu
- Click Quicklinks in the upper left corner of the page
- Click My Mail in the pop-out menu which takes you to the login screen
- Enter your Username email@example.com all in lower case. If you are having issues logging in and you entered a nickname/preferred name on your admission application, try using your preferred name in place of your first name in the username (i.e. preferredname_lastname).
- Enter your Default Password. Your default password is the word Password (with a capital P) and the month and day of your birth in 4-digit format: PasswordMMDD
- Account Verification (Initial Login Only): Follow the prompts for initial account verification. You will set up an additional email address and/or cell phone for account verification.
- Reset your default password (Initial Login Only): Enter your full email address at https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/. Your default password is the word Password (with a capital P) and the month and day of your birth in 4-digit format: PasswordMMDD.
STEP 2: ACCESS/UNDERSTAND YOUR CLARKE ACCOUNTS
View instructions here for logging in to your Clarke email, MyInfo, or Moodle accounts.
- CU hub. CU hub is where you will view your schedule, register for classes, access your grades, and much more.
- MyInfo. MyInfo is where you will view and pay your bill.
- Moodle. Moodle is the online learning system you will use for your classes.
- Clarke Email. Please be sure to check your Clarke email frequently, as most communication will be done via Clarke email. I recommend that you set up your Clarke email on your phone (iPhone|Android) OR set up your Clarke email to be forwarded to your personal or work email account if you do not want to have to log in to your Clarke email account regularly.
STEP 3: COMPLETE YOUR TO DO LIST
To prepare yourself for your graduate program at Clarke, please review the Admitted Student Guide (a to-do checklist for new graduate students) by logging on to the Graduate Studies portal using your Clarke login credentials. Please complete the checklist on the Admitted Student Guide no later than one week before classes start.
STEP 4: REVIEW THE GRADUATE STUDIES PORTAL
For additional information on how to prepare for graduate school at Clarke, log on to the Graduate Studies portal using your Clarke login credentials. In addition to information about orientation and the Admitted Student Guide, the Graduate Studies portal has resources about funding/finances, parking permits, academic services, course registration, IT support, billing, on-campus dining/housing, and information about Dubuque, IT resources, and much more.