Triangle Copy careerplus-badges careerplus-degree Created with Sketch. careerplus-employers Created with Sketch. careerplus-faq Created with Sketch. careerplus-individuals Created with Sketch. careerplus-local-experts Created with Sketch. careerplus-pricing careerplus-registration Created with Sketch. careerplus-responsive Created with Sketch. careerplus-self-paced Created with Sketch. careerplus-stackable Created with Sketch. + Facebook LinkedIn PinterestRSS Instagram Twitter Vine

International Admissions Process

Students on campus

Welcome, international students!

Are you an international student who wishes to study at Clarke University? We are proud to serve the special needs of international students with a superior education that provides an intensive curriculum. Currently, part of our student body is made of individuals from Belize, Brazil, Canada, Chez Republic, El Salvador, England, Germany, Honduras, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Scotland, Spain, Venezuela and Vietnam.

  • Submit the application for admission at least three months before the start of the semester in which you wish to enroll unless you are transferring from another institution within the U.S. We recommend you apply for admissions at least 3 months in advance to process application in a timely manner.
  • Submit an official copy of your high school transcript to Clarke University.
  • Send TOEFL, DUOLINGO, or IELTS scores (if applicable)
    • TOEFL score of 525 PBT, 70 IBT or higher
      • TOEFL school code is 6099
    • DUOLINGO score of 95 for undergraduate admission
    • IELTS score of 6.5 or better
  • Submit the certificate of finance with a most recent certified bank statement verifying financial ability to attend Clarke University.
    • If your country will be paying for your education, please submit a letter from your advisor verifying that you will be receiving scholarship/funding.

Admission Standards

  • Admissions preference is given to those who have a cumulative and core GPA of a 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale.

After Acceptance

  • Once admitted and certificate of finance and bank statements have been received. You must submit the $200 enrollment deposit. An I-20 will not be issued until the enrollment deposit has been made.
  • Upon receiving the I-20 certificate, make an appointment at the nearest American embassy or consulate when you apply for a visa.

Transfer Students

  • Submit an official copy of your college transcripts if transferring from an international institution. If a student-athlete you must have your transcripts evaluated by InCred for eligibility with the NAIA.
  • English proficiency is waived if the following have been completed:
    • Completed ESL program and passed Composition 1 and 2.
    • Completed AA degree.