Welcome, graduate international students!
Are you an international student who wishes to study graduate programs at Clarke University? We are proud to serve the special needs of international students with a superior education that provides an intensive curriculum. Currently, part of our student body is made of individuals from Belize, Brazil, Canada, Chez Republic, El Salvador, England, Germany, Honduras, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Scotland, Spain, Venezuela and Vietnam.
- Completed application form
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended evaluated by ECE or WES. (in English)
- Satisfactory Entrance Exam score as required by specific discipline.
- Completion of any additional program-specific admissions requirements
- Official scores from the TOEFL or DuoLingo (score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT or higher required for graduate studies, score of 105 or higher for DuoLingo). (Those whose native language is not English must present scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Complete a current Certification of Finances form indicating sufficient funds to cover the costs of attending Clarke. If the funds on the Certification of Finance do not match the funds on the I-20 this may cause problems with immigration.
- Submit a current Statement of Account from your financial institution and/or each sponsor.
- If Resident Alien, a copy of your card must be sent to the Graduate Studies Office. (A Resident Alien does not need a Certification of Finance or a Bank Statement.)
- Once accepted, a Tuition Deposit of $150 or $300 (depending on program)
- Note: The application process normally takes a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks to complete. We encourage you to begin now to check into the time frame you will need to comfortably prepare for and complete the above procedure including all entrance examinations.
- The 10 procedural steps above must be completed prior to acceptance to graduate studies at Clarke University.
- An I-20 form will be issued by Clarke University upon receipt of an Approval for Registration form, completed and signed by Graduate Studies Office.
The official I-20 form must be presented to Graduate Studies and a copy placed in the student’s file, prior to registration.