The office of Institutional Research at Clarke University is responsible for the gathering, analysis, and reporting of institutional data to inform decision making on campus.
Institutional Research and Assessment Goals:
- Coordinate institutional assessment activities, including data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Serve as a clearinghouse for university-wide data.
- Work with assessment committee to assess student-learning outcomes.
- Consult with academic departments in the development and implementation of their assessment plans.
- Share information about assessment activities conducted at Clarke University.
- Be aware of current research, theoretical, and methodological developments in the areas of assessment and institutional research.
(Modified from the mission statement for Concordia College's Office of Assessment and Institutional Research)