Growing the Clarke Community
Do you wish to share the gift of a Clarke education with someone you know?
The CARE Society offers a unique opportunity for alumni to introduce prospective students to Clarke University. And, in three simple steps, a prospective student can receive a $1,000 renewable CARE Society Scholarship.
- An alumna/us completes the student referral form.
- The student successfully applies to Clarke University.
- The student enrolls and receives the $1,000 CARE Society Scholarship every year!
What to expect after your student referral is made:
One of our friendly Admissions Counselors will reach out to the student to share they were referred to Clarke by an alumna/us, describe the CARE Society Scholarship, and encourage them to visit campus. The student will also begin receiving our informational materials.
The Alumni Relations Office will welcome you to the CARE Society. As a CARE Society member, we encourage you to talk with the prospective student about your Clarke experience, encourage them to visit campus, and ultimately apply!
Please note that students are not eligible for both the CARE Society Scholarship and the Legacy Grant.
In recognition of the significant difference you are making, CARE Society members also receive:
- A CARE Society notepad.
- Annual recognition as a CARE Society member at Clarke University.
- Special recognition at Homecoming and other on-campus events.
- Exclusive discounts on CareerPLUS programming and micro-courses. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are positively changing someone’s life by introducing them to Clarke!
For more information or questions about the CARE Society, please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com.
Assist our Students
In the spirit of One Clarke, One Community, we would appreciate the support of our Alumni network in ensuring our current students can receive as much assistance as possible in landing their first job.
If you are aware of an entry level job or internship opportunity for which you could serve as a contact person, or you could assist in connecting a student to the appropriate personnel, please share this opportunity and any qualifications with Becky Herrig, Career Counselor. In addition to email, you may also contact Becky at (563) 588-6321.
Help welcome this next generation into the Clarke University Alumni Association and showcase the power of One Clarke, One Community!