You are ready to apply!
You are on your way to becoming an official Clarkie! Each Clarke applicant for admission is considered on an individual and personal basis.
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.5 (4.0 scale).
- Composite ACT score of at least a 18 or a combined SAT critical reading + math score of 960-980.
- Clarke is temporarily test-optional; we will provide admission decisions without a test score.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 test-optional policy at Clarke University allows applicants the option to either submit or not submit their SAT or ACT scores for the admission process. We believe students should present the most comprehensive picture of their academic and intellectual accomplishments when applying for admission to Clarke. If a student believes his/her standardized test scores will be valuable supporting information during the review process, then the results can be submitted. Students who feel their high school records alone are a better indicator of their academic achievement and ability may choose to exclude their test scores from their application without penalty.
- Fill out the application.
- Request that your high school send us your transcripts. Transcripts should include class rank (if available), cumulative grade point average and senior subjects in progress. Clarke accepts unofficial transcripts for acceptance purposes but will require a final high school transcript upon graduation.
- Request that your ACT, SAT I, or TOEFL score report be sent from the testing agency. Clarke also accepts a copy of the student score report for ACT or SAT; which is available for free online. Enter the Clarke Code:
- 1290 for ACT
- 6099 for SAT I
- 6099 for TOEFL