Spaces for individuals interested in the 18 month DNP Bridge Program are contigent upon the space available. Students will have a one-on-one experience with Clarke University faculty and staff throughout their doctoral studies. Courses employ a hybrid delivery format providing students with the opportunity to engage with faculty as they blend face-to-face and convenient online instruction.
If you are a licensed, nurse practitioner with an MSN-NP from an accredited nursing program, Clarke's 18 month DNP program will help you advance in the profession.
Upon completion of the DNP program, you will have attained the knowledge, skills, values, and confidence to pass boards and assume an active role serving in a variety of settings as a Doctor of Nursing Practice. Graduate DNP students are competent, compassionate care-givers who will:
- Provide excellent patient care based on evidence-based practice
- Collaborate with inter-professional teams
- Apply ethical perspectives to decision-making
- Advocate health care access for all
- Manage the business of health care effectively
- Inform practice with current research
- Use technology to support practice
- Demonstrate knowledge of the issues and trends related to health care and socio-economic policies