The University Registrar:
- Maintains academic records of all current Clarke students and alumni
- Issues official transcripts and reports of academic records
- Coordinates the registration of all students
- Prepares and publishes class and examination schedules
- Schedules classes into space available
- Administers faculty regulations relating to the removal of academic deficiencies incurred in the university and in compliance with probation and re-admission requirements
As the office authorized to issue official transcripts, to certify enrollment and attendance of students, the awarding of degrees and other matters of record, the Registrar has an important mission in the operation of the university. The Registrar has the responsibility to maintain timely and accurate records of academic progress and accomplishments of its students, while maintaining the privacy and security of those records.
The Office of the Registrar places service to students and faculty first among its priorities.
For Current Students
Tri-College Cross-Registration Policy
2012-2013 Academic Calendar
Tuition Refund Schedule
For Faculty & Staff
Course Placement Information
Directions for On-line Grading