Admission Requirements and Pre-Requisites
- Online application form
- All official transcripts sent from all graduate and undergraduate institutions attended.
Note: Transcript “issued to student” are not official. Faxed and copied transcripts are not official.
- Professional resume.
- Personal essay A two to three page typewritten statement outlining your interests and professional goals. This essay is an integral part of your application, demonstrating your knowledge and commitment to the profession of social work as well as your writing and thinking abilities. Please address the following information: Why are you pursuing graduate study in social work? Topics you might consider in answering this question: life experiences, work and volunteer activities, educational experiences, and leadership abilities.
- Three references including one relative to academic ability and at least one relative to professional character.
- Official TOEFL score is required if English is not your first language. PBT score of 550 or IBT score of 80.
- Interview with Director of Graduate Social Work will be scheduled once all materials are received.