We are not currently admitting students to this program, as we are working on a redesign.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0
- One internship experience, minimum, prior to the completion of the undergraduate degree is required; work experience may be considered instead of an internship
- Statistics course completed with a grade of C (2.0) or better
- Two recommendation forms including one from an undergraduate faculty member in the student’s major
- Professional resume
- Personal Essay one-to-two page written response reflecting on the following: The knowledge, skills, and abilities the prospective student has developed in his/her undergraduate studies and or career; the goals and expectations for expanding the individual’s knowledge, skills, and abilities through the Clarke University MBA program
- TOEFL Scores if English is not your first language PBT score of 550 or IBT of 80
- Interview with Director of Graduate Business Studies where you will develop a MBA plan
The MBA admissions committee reserves the right to make justifiable exceptions to these requirements on a case-by-case basis.