We are so excited you’ve decided to see Clarke’s campus for yourself!
You may schedule an individual visit any day during the week. During this visit, you’ll be able to take individual tours, meet with Admissions counselors, faculty and staff, and see an in depth look into various facilities Clarke is proud to offer.
We also are excited to offer several Friday events that offer an even more unique and in-depth look at some of Clarke’s programs - if you are considering these majors, you’ll definitely want to fit these in your schedule! Check out the academic highlights on the Group Visit Events page for the schedule of events for the specific programs, and check back throughout the academic year as we add more!
Here are a few items to consider before scheduling your visit:
Preferred start times: Between 9am-11am or 1pm-3pm
Typical appointment lengths:
- Tours - 1 hour and are led by a current Clarke student.
- Faculty appointments - 30 minutes.
- Admissions appointments - 30 minutes.
- Athletics/Activities (music/drama/etc.) appointments - 30 minutes
- Lunch - 30 minutes and you will be joined by a current Clarke student.
- Sitting in on a class - 50 minutes to 75 minutes.
Please complete the form as fully as possible so we can create the best visit experience possible, and we can easily communicate with you regarding visit details.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Kelsey Meyer at 563-588-6316. We do take visits over the phone as well.