Micro Course Registration Instructions
Create a Profile:
- You must create a profile for your online CareerPLUS account.
- Creating a profile is free, quick and easy.
- Once you have created a profile, you will sign in to your online CareerPLUS account register for micro courses.
Register for a Micro Course:
- Sign in using your username and password.
- Select one of the topic areas on the left to search for a micro course.
- Add it to your registration cart.
- Continue browsing for more courses, or checkout to purchase the micro course(s) you selected. If you have been provided a discount code: Before you checkout, please enter the discount code in the discount code field at the bottom of the page and click the “Discount Code” button. The discount should automatically calculate in the Grand Total and then you can click “submit.” If you have any issues with your discount code, please contact email@example.com or 563-588-6416 for assistance.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Receive a receipt and confirmation letter via email.
Transcript (Non-Credit Micro Courses)
You may view your CareerPLUS transcript for non-credit bearing micro courses in your CareerPLUS online account under “My Registration History.”
CareerPLUS learners who wish to pursue a degree must first complete the Clarke University degree-seeking application process.