- Practicum is a pro bono service for the Dubuque area community offered by the Doctor of Physical Therapy students at Clarke University.
- Practicum promotes health and wellness along with providing a service to the community.
- Allows Clarke University Physical Therapy students to work with patients and get early exposure to hands-on patient care.
- Practicum consists of three courses offered in successive semesters with peer mentoring during the first and third semesters.
- Faculty supervision occurs throughout all semesters.
If you are interested in becoming a patient through Clarke University’s Physical Therapy Practicum, or have any questions, please contact Dana Koos.