CareerPLUS Technology/Software Requirements
While most if not all CareerPLUS micro course content will be viewable on smartphones or tablets, Clarke University highly recommends that you have access to a reliable computer for all CareerPLUS micro courses to ensure the best experience. You will also need access to the following:
- Email capabilities and access to an email account.
- Reliable internet service that supports video streaming.
- Recommended but not required: WebCam and microphone input on your PC or tablet.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download Flash Player.
- A recent version of Microsoft Office.
The Clarke University Help Desk recommends the following specs for the computer you will be using to complete the micro course:
- Size: Minimum 13-inch screen laptop/notebook.
- Battery: Minimum 8-hour span.
- Processor: Intel i5 quad-core or AMD A10 or Ryzen 5.
- Memory: 8 GB minimum, additional recommended.
- Primary Hard Drive: 128GB solid-state drive or 500GB hard disk drive.
- Networking: Wireless 802.11n capable.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or MacOS 10.13 or higher.