Alicia Schmitt, MBA
Fun facts about me!
- I have been at Clarke for ten years, so you can say I’m pretty knowledgeable about Clarke.
- I am bilingual! I am fluent in Spanish. My mom is from Guadalajara, Mexico and taught me everything I know.
- My favorite place in Dubuque is Beecher’s Ice Cream… It’s my weakness. You MUST try it when you come and visit Clarke!
- I love shoes! At one point I owned 150 pairs of shoes.
- I love traveling, dancing and spending time with my family and friends. My husband’s name is Kasey, and we have two boys, Chandler who is seven and Sebastian who is one.
I work with students from Dubuque county, Wisconsin, all states outside of the Midwest and all international students. I look forward to meeting you and your family! I am excited to be a part of your college search process and help you find out if Clarke is the right school for you!