The 2019-2020 Endowed Scholarship Application is now closed
The endowed scholarship application for the 2019-2020 academic year closes on Tuesday, March 26 at 4:00 p.m.
General Endowed Scholarship Requirements
- be a current Clarke student enrolled in a full-time, day-time undergraduate program (Graduate students may contact their appropriate departments regarding scholarship opportunities)
- have average or above-average grades in high school and college
- have a serious desire to complete her/his education and earn a degree
- have need for the scholarship
- have a reputation and character that would be a credit to Clarke University
Applications and essays will be reviewed by members of the standing scholarship committee and will be kept confidential. All decisions of the committee are final. Not all applicants will be selected. Scholarships are awarded for one year. Students may apply each year. Some restrictions may apply as determined by the donor of the endowed scholarship. All endowed scholarships will be considered resources of the student and may reduce other financial aid components of the student’s previous aid package at the discretion of the financial aid office. All recipients will be contacted by the Financial Aid Office of Clarke University and must complete a thank-you questionnaire to the donor of the endowed scholarship for which they are selected.
Application deadline for the 2019-2020 academic year is Tuesday, March 26th at 4:00. Late applications will not be accepted.