A partnership designed to save valuable time and money
At Clarke University, we value the importance of partnership and collaboration. We want to advance and support your education goals.
- Advanced transfer planning available. We will work with you semesters ahead of transferring to aid in selecting transferrable courses.
- We celebrate AA or AS degrees. We value the importance of you completing the AA or AS; this accomplishment prepares you for a smooth transition and future success. You come to to Clarke as a mature, confident, and responsible individual, having already been in the world of higher education. Clarke will place you on the fast track to being a leader in your career and community.
- We aid in the reverse transfer process. We understand some students’ educational path may lead to transferring before the completion of a full associate degree. We can aid in the reverse transfer process within one year of starting at Clarke.
- We value your academic path and want to work together to build a customized pathway for a seamless transfer.
- A robust Clarke team made up of professionals from Admissions, Academic Affairs, and Financial Aid will assist you with developing a smooth transfer.
NO OUT OF STATE TUITION — Students from other states are welcome at Clarke at no extra fee. Our campus is currently home to students from 39 states and 10 countries.
FINANCIAL AID — We are proud that 100% of Clarke’s full-time, day-time students received financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study.
Community College Partnerships
While we accept credits and associate degrees from all accredited community colleges, we also have direct partnerships with the community colleges listed below. These partnerships include specific transfer pathways.
All the support you will need
As a transfer student, you come to Clarke with a lot of college experience under your belt. We have plans to help you transition smoothly into Clarke’s academic life. Advising begins before you arrive on campus. An admissions counselor will contact you to make your arrangements, help with class selection, and answer any questions you may have. Clarke is renowned for its close community and hands-on involvement in the life of students. Your advisors and professors will provide a framework of support to ensure you have every tool you will need to succeed.
A bachelor’s degree from Clarke University signifies a level of commitment and work that is impressive to graduate schools and potential employers. When our graduates speak about the Clarke moments that helped shape them, there’s always a professor in the story. That’s because being a faculty member at Clarke University requires a deep passion for educating, encouraging, and empowering students. Here, your professors will know your name. They will push you to develop your full potential, and then they’ll ask for more. And, they’ll be right there to congratulate you when you exceed even your own expectations. Often, it’s a relationship that lasts a lifetime.
Take your involvement beyond the classroom. Clarke offers ways to get involved on campus and the community around you. Studies have proven that students who become involved in activities and organizations stay in school longer, have a higher graduation rate, enjoy a better relationship with faculty and staff, and report a higher level of satisfaction with their college experience. So, try some different things, meet unique people, and have some fun. With many student-run clubs and organizations and countless other activities, there are plenty of ways to get involved.