This guide will be your go-to throughout the summer. It contains plenty of valuable information for you to use as a resource as well as a checklist of to-dos that prepare you for your arrival to campus in August. You will also receive this in the mail after you register for classes, so be sure to keep an eye out for it!
You will need to be familiar with the Financial Aid & Billing process. Learn more below.
- Financial Aid & Billing Informational Video
- Financial Aid Checklist
- Understanding the Online Billing Process
- Payment Plan Process
- Student Employment Process
- Student Loan Options
If you wish to have a one-on-one meeting via video call, please call Financial Aid at (563) 588-6327 to set up an appointment.
Have your log-in information? Setup your Clarke Outlook Email and Moodle accounts. Learn more below.
- Logging in and reset your email password: video instructions | step-by-step instructions
- Accessing Clarke email, Moodle, and MyInfo: video instructions | iPhone | Android
- Microsoft Office for Students: free
- Campus alert system: instructions
CONNECT Orientation is our required new student orientation experience for all undergraduate students new to Clarke. Save the date for Thursday, August 20 – Sunday, August 23, 2020.
See and feel our campus virtually! Watch this quick four-minute video that walks you through our charming campus, historic buildings, and state-of-the-art learning facilities.