Consistent with the mission and purpose of Clarke University, the accounting and business department promotes ethical and collaborative scholarship and business practice. Our purpose is to advance the work of the college community through business education, collaborative projects and community linkages. We encourage those affiliated with the accounting and business department (students, faculty, staff and colleagues) to grow intellectually and spiritually and to value lifelong learning.
Clarke University envisions MOL graduates to be persons who believe in and demonstrate:
- Leadership – apply standard principles in collaborative environments to achieve positive transformation of the individual and organization.
- Knowledge – critically evaluate principles and practices applied to global business solutions.
- Communication Skills – demonstrate effective communication in a global business environment.
- Technology – integrate information literacy skills into the global business environment.
- Spirituality and Values – examine the role of spirituality, ethics, and values to guide personal and organizational actions.