Computer Center


Help Desk: Miscellaneous

Where are the computers I can use?

Residence Halls:  Each residence hall is equipped with a 24 hour computer lab and each dorm room is wired to access the campus network.

Common Areas:  The Student Activity Center (SAC), CBH 1st floor lounge and 1st floor of the Library.

Student Labs:  Keller Computer Center Decker and Business labs, and the 2nd floor of the Library.

Wireless Access: Clarke University provides Wi-Fi wireless access for students, faculty, staff, and guests. The focus is on providing access inside every building on campus, the soccer field, and some outside green spaces.   The service supports clients using IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n access protocols.  Members of the Clarke community are not allowed to install their own wireless networking equipment.  Please contact the Computer Center help desk if you encounter coverage or connection problems.


What are the PC recommendations if I am bringing my own computer to Clarke?

Clarke has some basic minimum recommendations for hardware and software needed for reliable access to Clarke services.  Click here for recommendations.

  • Support Clarke - Spring
  • Arts at Clarke 2016
  • Transfer Fall 2015