- Synthesize concepts and theories from nursing and related disciplines to form the basis of philosophical and pedagogical perspectives.
- Utilize the process of scientific inquiry to validate and refine knowledge relevant to nursing.
- Analyze social-cultural, spiritual, ethical, economic and political issues that influence outcomes.
- Demonstrate pedagogical skill and engage in collegial intra-and inter-disciplinary relationships in the educational environment.
- Demonstrate leadership and management strategies for nurse education.
- Demonstrate expertise in instructional strategies and develop and articulate a vision for nursing education in a selected organization.
Students complete the 41 credit hour Master’s degree in Nursing Education with full-time enrollment as a cohort in 24 months.