General Endowed Scholarship Requirements
- be a current Clarke student enrolled in a full-time, day-time undergraduate program (TimeSaver and Graduate students should contact their appropriate departments regarding scholarship opportunities)
- have average or above-average grades in high school and college
- have a serious desire to complete her/his education and earn a degree
- have need for the scholarship: federal need is determined by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- have a reputation and character that would be a credit to Clarke University
The application deadline for the 2015-2016 academic year is February 16. Click here to apply.
Applications and essays will be reviewed by members of the standing scholarship committee and will be kept confidential. All decisions of the committee are final. Not all applicants will be selected. Scholarships are awarded for one year. Students may apply each year. Some restrictions may apply as determined by the donor of the endowed scholarship. All endowed scholarships will be considered resources of the student and may reduce other financial aid components of the student’s previous aid package at the discretion of the financial aid office. All recipients will be contacted by the Financial Aid Office of Clarke University and must complete a thank-you questionnaire to the donor of the endowed scholarship for which they are selected.