General Endowed Scholarship Requirements
- have attended Clarke University for at least one semester as a full-time, day-time undergraduate student
- have average or above-average grades in high school and college
- have a serious desire to complete her/his education and earn a degree
- have need for the scholarship: federal need is determined by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the priority filing deadline of April 15 of each year and, if selected for verification, must submit documents within a two week time frame
- have a reputation and character that would be a credit to Clarke University
The deadline for the 2013-2014 academic year has past.
Applications and essays will be reviewed by members of the standing scholarship committee and will be kept confidential. All decisions of the committee are final. Not all applicants will be selected. Scholarships are awarded for one year. Students may apply each year. Some restrictions may apply as determined by the donor of the endowed scholarship. All endowed scholarships will be considered resources of the student and may reduce other financial aid components of the student’s previous aid package at the discretion of the financial aid office. All recipients will be contacted by the Financial Aid Office of Clarke University and must write a thank-you letter to the donor of the endowed scholarship for which they are selected.