The Clarke University Early-Access MOL Program (39 hours) seeks to attract professionals who are interested in advanced leadership studies to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. The early-access program offers eligible students the ability to complete three to 12 hours of graduate credit while in their undergraduate degree in any discipline. Three to six hours may be taken in the fall semester and three to six hours may be taken in the spring semester. These credits will be counted as undergraduate electives toward their bachelor's degree.
Students who meet the following requirements will be given priority admission and early access into the MOL Program. To be eligible for admission to the Early-Access MOL program as a Clarke University undergraduate, the applicant must have finished a minimum of 30 credit hours from Clarke University prior to matriculation in the MOL program.
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE OPTIONS
Students from all majors can apply for the Master of Organizational Leadership degree. There are no required prerequisites for this program. It is necessary for the student to work closely with his/her adviser to complete the necessary program of study that meets the major and general education requirements to qualify for the Early-Access MOL program. Students who qualify will start the MOL program during their senior year at Clarke University and finish their undergraduate degree while accumulating up to 12 credits toward the MOL degree. After the completion of the undergraduate degree, students continue in the Hybrid format MOL Program. When work responsibilities, course schedules and the students' undergraduate major requirements allow, they may be eligible to seek an exception and complete 12 credits each semester of their fifth year.
- Clarke University students may submit their application by mid-term in the semester they anticipate completing 100 credit hours. Ordinarily, this will be the second semester junior year. Complete the online application form now.
The following is required to be considered for admission:
- A cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Documentation of completed or planned internship. A minimum of one internship experience prior to undergraduate degree completion is required.
- Two completed recommendation forms, at least one of which must be from undergraduate faculty in the students major.
- A professional resume.
- A one- to two-page essay reflecting on the following:
- The knowledge, skills, and values the prospective student has developed in his/her undergraduate studies and or career.
- The goals and expectations for expanding the individual’s knowledge, skills, and values through the Clarke University MOL program.
- First time applicant to the MOL program
- A minimum TOEFL score of 550 if English is not a first language.
- Interview and development of MOL degree plan with Clarke University's Director of Graduate Business Studies.
The MOL admissions committee reserves the right to make justifiable exceptions to these requirements on a case-by-case basis.