Requirements for Full Admission to the Master of Organizational Leadership Program
Applications must be submitted at least two weeks before the first week of classes. Newly admitted students begin their studies in August or October for the fall semester and in January or March for the spring semester. The prospective graduate student interested in the master of organizational leadership (MOL) program at Clarke University must submit the following to the Graduate Studies Office, 1550 Clarke Drive, Dubuque, Iowa 52001:
- A completed graduate application form. Complete the online application form now, or print and complete the form and mail with application fee. Students can apply from a variety of undergraduate degree programs, and there are no prerequisites.
- $35 application fee (waived for Clarke University graduates). Please make checks payable to Clarke University. If paying with credit card, please call (563)588-6635 with your credit card number and expiration date.
- Official academic transcripts. These transcripts must document:
- Completion of an undergraduate program from an accredited college or university with a minimum 3.0 GPA. Students under a 3.0 GPA may be admitted on a probationary basis, and are required to maintain a 3.0.
- Two completed recommendation forms, at least one of which addresses academic potential in graduate school.
- A professional resume.
- A 1-2 page essay reflecting on the following:
- The knowledge, skills, and values the prospective student has developed in his/her professional career.
- The goals and expectations for expanding the individual’s knowledge, skills, and values through the Clarke University MBA program.
- A minimum TOEFL PBT score of 550 or IBT score of 80 if English is not the first language.
- A personal Interview with the Director of Graduate Business Studies.
TRANSFER OF GRADUATE COURSES
Students may transfer up to 6 credits of graduate study in this field with an earned 3.00 or higher (on a 4.00 scale) in each course from another accredited graduate program. Acceptance of transfer credit must be documented prior to matriculation.