Clarke University envisions MOL graduates to be persons who believe in and demonstrate:
- Leadership – apply standard principles in collaborative environments to achieve positive transformation of the individual and organization.
- Knowledge – critically evaluate principles and practices applied to global business solutions.
- Communication Skills – demonstrate effective communication in a global business environment.
- Technology – integrate information literacy skills into the global business environment.
- Spirituality and Values - examine the role of spirituality, ethics, and values to guide personal and organizational actions.