Below are three possible solutions if you own a laptop that disconnects from the Clarke wireless network.
For a better signal connection, go to Control Panel --> Network and Internet --> Network and Sharing Center --> Change Adapter Settings --> Right click properties of Wireless Connection --> Configure --> Advanced --> Roaming Sensitivity Level --> High
- Click the wireless icon located on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- Click Network and Sharing Center
- Click Change Adapter settings
- Double click the Wireless Network Connection
- Click the Wireless Properties Button
- Check the Connect even if the network is not broadcasting its name (SSID)
- Click OK
- Click Close
- Go to the Realtek Website, go to the downloads section
- Select your chip (You can find out what chip you have by going to Control Panel --> Network and Internet --> Network and Sharing Center --> Change Adapter Settings --> Right click on your wireless connection and click Properties).
- Download the drivers for your OS.
- Install them, restart your computer.