Saturday, April 20, 2013
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
We are pleased to offer this exciting professional development opportunity. Every educator needs opportunities to be encouraged, rejuvenated and inspired. We promise a day filled with helpful tools for implementing new ideas and innovative methods in your classroom.
The tri-state area is home to wonderful educators whose classrooms provide student tested best-practice learning methods. We have invited some of the best of the best to come and share their methods for elementary school, middle school, and high school teachers. We have also invited area agencies that work with young people to join us in sharing information that will benefit all educators.
This conference is for you if you care about:
- Educating ALL Learners
- Best Practices Across the Curriculum
- New Trends in Education
- Innovative Ways to Use Technology
- Differentiation Strategies
- Incorporating Technology with Writing
- Children’s Books You Need to Know
- Strategies for Smart Board/Mimeo
- Using Movement in the Classroom
- Classroom Environments that Support Learning