We believe Clarke University provides an exceptional Catholic, liberal arts and sciences experience to the students we serve. But don't just take our word for it. Here are some of the many accolades Clarke has received this year:
- Forbes and the Center for College Affordability and Productivity named Clarke University to its national “America’s Best Colleges” listing, ranking 93 among schools in the Midwest, and 295 nationally for all private schools on the list. Clarke was the only tri-state area school named to the list.
- In the 2013 edition of "Best Colleges", U.S. News ranked Clarke in two categories for "Best Regional Colleges-Midwest"; #17 overall, and in the Top Ten for "Best Value Schools".
- The Princeton Review named Clarke one of the best colleges and universities in the Midwest. The education services company selected Clarke as one of 156 institutions profiled in its “Best Midwestern Colleges” section of its Web feature “2014 Best Regional Colleges.”
- In Washington Monthly's 2012 College Guide, Clarke was ranked #28 among 352 "Baccalaureate Colleges". Washington Monthly rates schools based on their "contribution to the public good" in three broad categories; Social Mobility (recuriting and graduating low-income students), Research (producing cutting-edge scholarships and PhDs) and Service (encouraging students to give back).
- Recognized for excellence in community service initiatives, Clarke was named to the President's National Honor Roll for Service, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning and civic engagement.