- Books or other materials of which certain pages or parts are assigned to entire classes may be placed on reserve. We do not accept articles for reserve. Articles can be added to your course through Moodle.
- Please make all requests for reserves at least twenty-four hours in advance of assignment. Keep in mind that the processing staff is not available after 4 p.m. or on the weekends.
- Forms for placing materials on reserve are available at the circulation desk or by filling this linked form. Regardless of how you obtain the form, please remember to always include the completed form with the items you want placed on reserve. Completed forms and reserve materials should be left at the circulation desk.
- Please DO NOT negotiate with student library workers about reserve policies, turnaround times, etc. Contact Sue Leibold at x 6580 or Vicki Larson at X 6424 with any concerns with reserves.
- Even if you obtain it yourself, materials owned by another library, educational consortia, or agency of any kind cannot be placed on reserve in the Clarke Library. To do so would violate portions of the copyright law as well as the national inter-library loan agreement.
- All material is removed from reserve at the end of the semester unless otherwise specified.
Last updated June 15, 2015.